Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An update to my earlier blog entry ..........

well .........

I got up to Kim's house on Sunday (as I already said). We went romping in the woods and we walked by the creek and we say icicles and water and water flowing over rocks ..... went to an island ....... Did a stupid video about some bones that Kim found that Mark recorded. Later on, I called my Aunt to tell her that I would be getting to Aubunr late and I got her voice mail but, I explained to her why I would be late and asked. Then, I called my uncle and explained to him and he said it didn't matter what time I got in. We (Kim, Mark, Carrie and I) went on a walk and talked and talked some more and even watched a puppet show. We went to Tiger Town and went to BAM (Books A Million) and then to Starbucks. We got done around 10:15 or something like that and I headed to Auburn. Well, I got to Auburn and all was dark .... the house I mean. I parked and got my stuff together and was walking to the garage and I had to go trough a tight squeeze. So, I made it in the garage and I could barely see and the next thing that I heard was my Uncle unlocking the door and showing me the gun. I said to him: "Thank you for not shooting me" and he said "I wasn't going to shoot you ...... I was going toe shoot the burglars" I said that I am sorry that I didn't call to remind them and told them that I would have if I had a cell phone signal. So ........ that is the story ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment