Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Revised New Year Resolution

Apparently, i am going to be very busy in the coming days/weeks/months because I'm going to (not in this order):

1. Clean (which I already do)

1 1/2. To get ready for the party that I am having this week end.

2. School

3. Work at hospital

4. Read the Bible

5. Pray more (I've already been doing this)

6. Read all of the Elsie Dinsmore books in one year. There are 12 books written by Martha Finley. so, that is one book a month. I think I can do that. For the past few years, I have read 11 of the 12 books. This time I wanna read the whole series.

7. To not think about having a boyfriend. This is going to be hard for me to do but, with God's help, I can. I know that God will send me someone when He is good and ready. I know from people telling me that when I stop looking, the guy will come. I know this is true but, I just want a boyfriend so bad.

8. Write me out a schedule to to go by

9. Trust God and rest in HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment