Monday, January 4, 2010

My New Years ................

Well, I had a fun time with m sister and BIL (Brother in law) and my niece and also with my brother. The late Christmas was nice. I got many presents. Well, I say many ..... I got 2 movies from my sister (Becoming Jane and also, Emma) In my stocking, I got: gloves, some smell good stuff, a pocket sized suduko (sp) book and um, something else that I cant remember. My brother and and a friend of his came over and spent New Years day with us and we watched Christmas movies ..... Well, one movie ..... Ernest Saves Christmas!! With my niece I watched: The Muppet Christmas Carol. My sister left Saturday and Kim (m friend in Phoenix City to those that don't know) had invited me up to her house Sunday and my brother left on Sunday so, I left and went to Auburn (I promise this is how it went: I left home at 8:30 Sunday Morning and I got up to Kim's house at 10:00. That's not eve 2 hours ..... I hope to goodness that my math is wrong). Anyway, it was fun going up there ..... The highlight of my time at Kim's was when I got to see 2 good friend ..... Mark and Carrie. We had a blast. I am so glad that Kim invited me and I told her that I am so glad that I met her. My drive home was uneventful. Well, except for the home stretch. There was a police car parked on the side of the road with the lights on (it wasnt after me, thank goodness) So, I've had a real blast!

Thanks for letting me come up there, Kim

P.S. Mom and I are talking (just talking) about having a mini get together (not an HSA get together) but a small get together of 4 people (including me) sometime this year. It will have to be in the Summer so that it will accommodate our hectic farm schedule. Anyway, be thinking on it. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me. Cell: 334-726-8328 ... Home: 334-693-2552 ... Email: katiebugorama@gmail.com Oh, and no guys allowed ..... Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment