Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Goodness! I've not written since I got my car???

Man, time flies when you are having fun! Some things that are worth mentioning happened since I last wrote. I think that in June I started working on a "massive" 2,000 piece puzzle that my wonderful boyfriend gave me for Christmas last year:







The above picture was completed by Momma and I within the last 2-3 weeks. Amy really got us going again.



In late July, the Kirkland Family went to the beach:





My niece Lia and nephew Liam






We learned (Via Facebook .... we didn't care. We are just glad that we found out)  that on August 3, my Uncle (who was living in Australia) died in a motorcycle accident. I'm not going to get into it but, it was a hard process getting his body back here for burial. Thankfully, we were able to get his body back here (2 weeks after).

That brings me to today .....

In August, Mom, Lia and I went to the mall for Momma to buy and return a few things and so while she did that, Lia and I walked around the mall. Well, Lia and I saw this kiosk for people to sign up for auditioning for stuff like modeling and extras and stuff like that. Well, I did it for kicks and giggles and told Lia that they would never call me. Well, they called me today and they want me to go to a location and look "cute and casual". I do not want to go by myself (Chris wont want me to either) so, Amy is going with me. :) I was shocked when they called me because I was not expecting them to. So, please say a prayer for me :)


I will try to be more faithful to write in here ........ I'm sure I said that last time though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment