Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A short note from a friend

A person who wrote me a letter said this to me and the person said it very beautifully. I really couldn't have said it better myself

"I thought about this a few days ago and I probably wont say it right as it was in my head but here it goes. There are 4 loves or 4 things to love when it comes to people: the mind, the heart, the soul, and the body. Friendship shares 2 of these loves in my opinion they are the mind and heart. And I love your mind and your heart. You are very smart even though you probably don't think so yourself. And your heart is very pure and kind. You probably see the good in almost everyone. The soul love comes through dating or courting. And Body love can only occur in marriage"

*la sigh* This person is so sweet! Yes, I'm vague for a reason ...... or am ?I?!? *is happy*

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but, no, this is not my boyfriend. I don't have one. Will this be the one? I don't know but, I do know that I'm waiting on God! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment