Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random photos

I got this idea from a friends blog! Throughout her day, she took random photos and she posted them on her blog. So, I decided that I'd give it a try! I don't think that she will mind! 

Anyway, here my my random photos! Enjoy!!


A beautiful sunset!!


A water tower!!


A old cotton gin!!


 The Headland Peanut Warehouse Co-op ~ This is where we take our peanuts to be dried after we pick them!


 Peanut trailers all lined up!

 
 Random railroad tracks!


More railroad tracks!


Cotton in one of our fields!!


Up close and personal with the cotton!!


This is random! A volunteer (not planted) peanut plant in the middle of the cotton field!


Uncle Phil's chicken houses (6 of 12)


Last, but not least, PAXTON!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, Kate. :) I particularly like the first picture of the railroad tracks.

    Cute blog too, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! I had a frioend create it for me since I didn't know how. I told her everything I wanted and what colors and she did it.

    ReplyDelete