Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Volunteer Orientation and Other things/stuff

I AM NOW OFFICIAL!!!!! I have a volunteer name tag and everything. I am so happy (and so is Donnie for that matter). I just hope we have the same hours ... Anyway, I have one more class to go to (I had one yesterday) and then I will be ready to volunteer.

I will go over to Donnie's parents house today after my class and I get to hang out with them which I think is so totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love hanging out with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part is that his niece "Katiebug" has no idea that I am coming over. We will probably watch a movie while I am over there which is A-Okay with me. I love watching movies with him.

I find it so totally cool that her nick name is Katiebug and so is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I need to finish cleaning and getting ready. Until next time I write .....

No comments:

Post a Comment