Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Grandfather

My Grandfather does not have very much time to live now. My grandmother has been having hospice come in for a year now but, on Sunday, they said that he only had 24-48 hours left to live. Well, the 48 hours was up this morning and I have different theories as to why he is holding on.

I think he is holding on because:

1. He is suffering all the pain that he has been suffering b/c when I was 7+ he caused me pain.

2. He is troubled by that pain and is waiting on me to forgive him

3. The other theory is that he wants to "see" Donnie (but that probably does not apply b/c he does not know about Donnie

I wish that the Lord will go ahead and take him. I went in his rooom the other day and his back was to me so, I went around to where he could see me and his eyes were rolled back in the back of his head and he was still breathing and that was so scary for me. I just wish that the Lord will go ahead and take him .... Is that to much to ask???

Until nexxt time I write .....

No comments:

Post a Comment