Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mary Beth Miller

NOTE: I don't know much about what I'm talking about. I'm not a nurse so, I don't know all the medical terms!

This little girl is so resilient (sp). She is a fighter! She is awesome. She is an angel and she would not be here today (I don't think) had it not been for a little "heart sister" named Hannah. She was born a preemie and had to stay in UAB for a long time. I don't know how much she weighed but, I do know that she was a preemie. She has a heart defect. I think that it is called Chorea. She was on a heart machine for so long that ..... I guess that it caused brain injury. She can't speak walk or eat on her own. Anyway, she was in Atlanta for a MRI and she was rushed to the hospital in Atlanta (CHOA).

I spoke to Mary Beth once. I called to talk to her Mom to see how MB was doing and I spoke with Mary Beth! Oh, what I would give to hear her again!!! I know that her parents would just love to hear their daughters voice again! Please folks, don't take your children's voices for granted. You never know when they will be taken away! Give your children hugs and don't pass up a chance to hear your children say "I love you, Daddy/Momma"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment