Sunday, January 15, 2012

I know my blog is lonely

I plan on writing in my blog again but, my life has been so busy lately. I've been doing stuff with my boyfriend John. Weither it is him coming to pick me up to go visit his friends, go have a night on the town, go to a covered bridge, shoot guns, shoot fireworks or ride in a porchse ...... I think that is how you spell that). Yes, I rode in that car!! It was AWESOME!!!! I'm having the best time of my life with John!! I hope to write more about him later on!!!

OH!! Another thing!!! I got to drive Johns truck!!! Its such a awesome truck and it is LOUD!!!! He told me that up until a few weeks ago that that truck was his most prized possession. I asked him who his most prized possession was and he said ME!!! My heart is melting!!!!




P.S. If anyone knows how to delete labels, please let me know. I need to seriously delete some labels .... THANKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, he Is a gentleman. The girls are just gonna hate you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Drew! :-) He is a fine Southern gentleman!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy for you. :) Praying for God's will and that your relationship will blossom and grow into healthy, thriving beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete