Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Recent Conversatin that I had With Mom

So, I called Mom and asked her to put something in the mailbox for me ad this is the conversation that followed that conversation. It went something like this:

Mom: Are you going to go to school tonight?

Kate: I dont know.

Mom: You dont know? Why aren't you going to school tonight?

Kate: 'Cause math is getting so hard!

Mom: Well, you HAVE to go to school. You didnt come this far just to give up did you?

Kate: No. Besides, Mrs. Vickie and Mr. Larry (my teacher and her husband) WILL NOT let me quit

Mom: Well, if you dont go to school then you will have to move back home where I can control you.

Kate: Mom, I'm just joking

Dad yells to Mom from other room: Tell Kate that if she wants to continue getting gas here at the farm then she HAS to go to school

2 comments:

  1. No more talk of quitting - even if you are teasing!!! See you tonight! Love, your teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ma'am!! No more talk of quitting!!

    ReplyDelete