Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One year ago ..... Well, I shoulda posted this the 1st week in December.

This was written for the week of November 31 - December 6 (2008)

(This was written about a week after I was out of the hospital)

ok, so this was how this past my week has gone:

I hope that y'all enjoy reading it and please leave me some comments!!!!!

Please excuse any and all typos or errors

Sunday: i was up in Auburn (which is a major college town 2 hours north of where I live). I was up there b/c my parents had a conference in Mobile that they had to go to for ALFA (Alabama Farmers Association). So anyway, I complained to my Aunt that I was not feeling well. She thought that I was just trying to get out of going to work with her on Monday. So I decided to tough things out and somehow I managed.

Monday: I was feeling really bad this day so, I called Mom in between her meetings (or I tried to) and I asked her to tell my Aunt that I was not feeling well and to please tell my aunt to let me go home. So, I got my clearance to go home and I started home around lunchtime. On my way home, my tummy started killing me something awful but there was nothing to do except to pray that I would make it home so that I could be at home if I had to go to the hospital. I made it home after much agony and I went to bed that night. However I only slept 3 hours because ................

Tuesday: I woke up early Tuesday morning (5:30am) with this terrible tingling sensation (in my jaw) and it felt like a dog was licking my mouth and his tongue was going down in my throat and licking it. (I know that it sounds weird and I am almost embarrassed to tell it) so, about 7:00, I called my mom and dad and they had just started on there way home from Mobile and Mom told me that they were just about to go in the tunnel (that goes under Mobile Bay) so, couldn't talk long but, I got the point acrossed and she told me what to do and what meds to take and she would see about me when they got home. When they came home at 1:00 Mom thought it a good idea that while all this was going on and all that she would take me to the doctors office. She did and they couldnt figure out what was wrong but, they did give me Tylenol with Codeine (sp) and so, mom and I went by the drugstore and got that filled.

Tuesday night: I couldnt get any relief from my sufferings and Mom had given me 4 tylenol with codeine (sp) (not at the same time) and some Robitussin (sp) and some other meds and she decided not to dope me up on anymore drugs so, she took me to the ER where they gave me the prescriptions for steroids and stayed with me until ........

(I should point out that whenever I have these spells that I cry something awful. Its a weird feeling having a dog lick you done your throat. Believe me, I know ........... )

Wednesday: Early in the morning. (around 1:00am) When I left, I was armed with a prescription for steroids. so, we went and got the prescription filled that afternoon and I took some as soon as I got it. Well, that didnt help me. Well, I guess it did cause Wednesday night I was fine.

Thursday: Thursday morning and afternoon I was fine. However, at 7:00 I had some supper (honey b-bque wings) and at 8:00, I was doubled over in the middle of our den. Now, I have a high pain tolerance so, when you see me doubled over I AM IN PAIN!!!!!!!!! So, I went to the ER again and they ran some test and drew blood (a cute lookin' guy with HUGE muscles and I imagine a hunkin' 6 pack under his shirt *blushing* finally got the needle to stay. I asked him if he worked out and he said no but this guy had veins the size of a small crochet hook) Anyway, so, I think I finally got my hospital room at 1:00am on .............

Friday: this day. They were doing something to me every hour or so like: drawing more blood or taking my blood pressure or taking my temperature. I was sleeping off and on this day. I really don't know what happened this day so it is kinda short. I do know (cause mom told me) that the docs figured out that I did have pancreatitis

Saturday: I was discharged from the hospital and Mom and I (Mom of course picked me up) and took me by taco Bell and got me some food. I was home by 2:00.

My had is getting tired ............

Saturday Evening: Mom and dad had a Christmas get together thing and so left me at home. Mom called me about 7:00 to check on me and I told her that I was feeling nauseous(sp) and she told me that a nurse that was at the party told her to tell me to not eat any cheese or anything greasy so ........ that pretty much outlaws everything in Southeast Alabama. Sad

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment