Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Life Of A Farmers Daughter ~ Part 2

This is how my day went.

Well this morning, I went to play with the baby chicks. I took some pictures and here they are!!!!! While I was at the chicken houses, Dad tracked me down! He told me that he needed me to go to the John Deere place and get him a part and take it to the field. I did that, came home, got my shower and headed to Ozark to take Dad's prize peanuts and to help decorate for the banquet that was tonight!! I got there to late, however to help so, I started home! I got on the home stretch and Dad called me to go again to the John Deere place. I went to the John Deer place again and I took him the part again (it was a different part) and then came home and I started hauling peanut trailers. Thus ends this day in the life of a farm girl!!!!!

Here are the pictures!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment