Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a week end!!!!!!!

Thurdsay:
Well, I didnt go get Kim after all. Instead, Aunt Judy was coming to Abbeville and so she brought Kim on down to headland to meet mom and I at a local cafe. Afterwards, I took Kim home to put her stuff in the trailer. As soon as we got that done, i called dad and he wanted us to haul peanut trailers and so, we did. After that, it was a whirl of excitement. Kim is becoming quite the farm girl!!!!! I am really happy that she got to come down. We had dinner and it consisted of Hamburger gravy and Rice.

Friday:
We went to landmark Park and we put samples of cane juice on the table for people to taste. When Kim and I gat bored, we tied a string together and attempted to do the cats Cradle and we also attempted to do the Virgina Reel. That was fun.

Saturday:
We helped at Landmark Park and this time she brought her fiddle to the park. We started at the juice tasting table and then we moved to the house cause Kim got cold and she was in with the quilt makers and then we moved in with the dulcimer players. Kim did a wonderful job. I wish that I had thought to take pictures. We had dinner out and when out to eat at a place called Elderado Steakhouse.

Sunday:
We couldnt find a lost church. We finally found the lost church just after they had finished eating their Sunday meal. Twas an old church building that they had purchased and were fixing up.

The last day: Monday:
Tis the sad day that I took Kim to her house. The good part of the day was that I got to play my violin and play along with her family. Which I think was a shock since they knew that I couldnt play. All in all it was a good day!!!!!

THANK YOU KIM for coming to stay with me!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :grins:
    Thanks for having me, Kate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to tell about your brothers bloody nose, Kim!!!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete